Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Need a Vacation!

As you know, Ambria, I just came home from vacation! However, I am so exhausted I can't function properly. I don't know what has become of me. Tell me it isn't age. I refuse to believe it!

We had a good time in Myrtle Beach, SC. For future reference, if left up to me that will be our last trip there. It was extremely crowded at the beach and the pool and I am just not a crowded beach kind of girl. Last year's vacation was spent at the Outer Banks. Greatness, I tell you. Pure relaxation. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time this year in MB. It's just that we were non-stop the entire week; there was so much the kids wanted to do.

Cut to this week. I have hit "snooze" numerous times in the morning and drag around all day. I have gone to bed early and still cannot get it together. I don't like this feeling.

Moral of the story: Life's a beach; just find one that is compatible to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment