Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just thinking...

I have a lot on my mind today. I need so much to have a better prayer life. I have a new prayer journal (thank you to my Secret Sister at church) and have decided to put it to use. There are so many things I need to be in prayer about that I am not sure where to start.

Do you have a prayer journal or a prayer ritual you follow?

I am getting so excited about Black Friday...I know I am a dork. I can't wait for the excitement of hunting a bargain and shopping for the annual G.I.F.T.S. toy drive. I am so ready to be getting Christmas decorations out. I think if I push it up any earlier, Kevin will move out. I am up to the weekend before Thanksgiving as it is. However, Kevin goes hunting on the weekend of the 14th. If he isn't here, he isn't able to say "Wait, it's too early" now is he????

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment