1. My body is not as limber as it used to be, as evidenced by doing Yoga X.
2. I would never do yoga in a public setting. Wow, you have to get into some funky positions.
3. I can totally see how it can be addicting. My sore muscles felt great after being all stretched out.
4. I really, really should have started with something not X. You know, just plain yoga.
5. I could go the rest of my life without ever seeing Tony in his man-leggings/yoga pants.
Stay tuned for more ramblings of working out from a person who didn't have to workout in the past and is a little bitter about it now. Until then, I'll be soaking my sore muscles.