Wednesday, August 18, 2010

P90X: Exercise or Self Inflicted Torture...you decide.

Heaven help me, I started P90X on Monday. I want to document my progress. I would really like to post pics because I think it would motivate me to want to look better than the before pics but let's just be real. There is no way on this earth I would post a picture of myself in a sports bra and shorts on the internet for the world to see. Maybe if there is significant improvement after 30 days. We'll see.

Now, on to the workout. Day one was not too bad while I was doing it. I mean, I was thinking it was hard and obviously I couldn't do anywhere near what Tony was doing, but it was okay. I did the best I could and when I got up the next day was a little sore, but not too bad. Last night was Plyo and man oh man, it was hard. I am pretty sure it could be used as some form of torture. My legs felt like rubber about 25 minutes in. The soreness has kicked in today, too. My upper body is more sore and my legs are getting worse by the hour. Again, I ask myself what I was thinking.

Someone who has been through this, please tell me it gets easier and it is worth it.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment