Okay, I don't have a clue, and I do mean a clue as to what I am doing here. I know nothing about blogging other than I love to read other people's. I am also pretty sure that not too many people really want to read anything about my life.
However, here I am, in spite of all that.
I have come to the realization today that I have so many things to be thankful for in this chaotic life that I live. I don't appreciate them nearly enough. So, today I am making a list of ten things I love about my life.
1. I have a wonderful husband who is a great father to my children.
2. I have three perfect, healthy children.
3. I belong to the most perfect church for me! I love my church family.
4. I get to teach the most awesome group of teens at church. They inspire me every week.
5. God always provides my needs.
6. My mom rocks.
7. My in-laws are the greatest EVER!
8. I live in a country that allows me to worship my God!! Thank you, soldiers.
9. Tyler loves for me to walk him to class in the morning and still lets me kiss him on the head. :)
10. I was fearfully and wonderfully made and Jesus loves me for me.