Friday, October 9, 2009

I am quite excited for the weekend and yet I dread it, too. We have lots of fun things to do this weekend but I know that I will be exhausted on Monday. But, thankfully, Monday is a holiday for me.
On Saturday, we are having a singing at Caney and our youth group is doing a thing called "Cardboard Testimonies". We ran through it on Wednesday night and I am beyond thrilled at how it turned out.
Sunday my Sarah Jo will have her 5th birthday. I don't know why but for some reason 5 is feeling really old for my middle child to be. It makes me kind of sad. She is so happy to be as old as Lola, even if for only a few months. Monday is her actual birthday and happy day for me-I don't have to work. Good ole Columbus Day. Gotta love those Federal Holidays!
The girls got new haircuts yesterday and Hannah's is now right at her chin and she looks adorable. They both think they look great. hehe
Have a fabulous weekend (Ambria)!! :)

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment